The Impact of Generosity in Our Community
Generosity for Generations Campaign Exceeds Goal
It’s time for a toast…to our philanthropic community. Yes, you, your friends and neighbors. Sun Health Foundation is proud to announce that the four-year, $48 million Generosity for Generations Campaign not only has met the goal but also exceeded it – at an astounding $52 million that makes possible life-saving advancements in medical and wellness services for the West Valley.
This is a monumental accomplishment by 4,200 donors who together made 10,000 gifts. Indeed, it takes a village to accomplish such great things.
When we come together, achievements go beyond the ordinary…they become truly extraordinary!
- A reimagined emergency department right here on the Banner Boswell campus.
- Earlier, more accurate diagnoses for lung cancer at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center at Banner Boswell.
- State-of-the-art breast cancer imaging and treatment at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
- Expanded care for women at the Louisa Kellam Center for Women’s Health at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
- A new level of comfort for orthopedics diagnoses at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
- Continued expansion of a West Valley signature: Sun Health Wellness.
Our community has proven time and again the power of generosity. Over the past 55 years, contributions totaled an astounding $500 million. That’s HALF A BILLION! A testament to the legacy of caring and innovation in this community.
These milestones in healthcare and philanthropy have attracted outstanding medical professionals who deliver exceptional care because they have the technology, equipment, and facilities they need to optimize patient outcomes. Indeed, superior healthcare is available for the community, because of the community.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert Pike
Support continues to be needed to ensure the availability of healthcare and wellness resources for our community. Join us to keep them superior and empower longer, healthier, more purposeful lives.