Dozens of Arizonans receive a cancer diagnosis each day, with breast and lung cancer among the most common. Together, we are raising $2 million to support the Oncology departments at Banner Boswell and Banner Del E. Webb medical centers to help cancer patients and their families fight back.
These projects have continued Sun Health Foundation’s legacy of supporting world-class healthcare in our own backyard – a medical oasis in the desert.
Thank you! Your donations have helped to achieve 71% of the Generosity for Generations Campaign’s $48 million goal. Of that, $2 million is funding improvements, state-of-the-art technology and equipment to better serve cancer patients with superior healthcare and innovative treatments.
Lung Cancer Care Developments at Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Expanded thoracic (chest) and pulmonary (lung) endoscopy procedural room
- Expanded room for interventional procedures
- Expanded room for general diagnostics and therapeutics
- Technology advancement for endoscopies
- Perform new, minimally invasive procedures to diagnose or treat lung cancer
Breast Cancer Care Developments at Banner Del E. Webb Center
- Expanded capacity to meet patient needs
- A new upright, stereotactic surgical table with 3D imaging capabilities
- Streamlined patient care via staff and procedure integration
- Centralized imaging and surgical, and medical and radiation services into one location