Your charitable gifts funded service enhancements for women and infants at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center. Contributions will provide comprehensive health services to keep women healthy during all phases of life, from maternity to menopause and beyond.
Your $2 million investment supported expansion and improvements to ensure that Banner Del E. Webb can respond to the growing demand for women and infant health care in our community. These projects were completed in April 2021 and continue Sun Health’s legacy of supporting world-class health care in your own backyard – a medical oasis in the desert.
Your Impact to Date
Thank you! Your donations have contributed to 67% of the Generosity for Generations Campaign’s $48 million goal. Of that, $2 million funded service enhancements at the Louisa Kellam Center for Women’s Health at Banner Del E. Webb. Your impact:
- Comprehensive breast care including state-of-the- art breast imaging services
- Improvements in gynecology care and maturing woman care
- Enhancements to improve bone and joint health
- Level 2 Nursery expansion from 1,300 to 5,000 square feet to support 3,000 births annually
- Increase in licensed nursery bassinets from 10 to 13